Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Shell:||Double Shell Of PC + TLC Laminated Carbon Fiber||Main:||Imported High Quality Impact Absoption Material|
|Size Range:||54-58cm; 58-62cm||Technology:||Inmould & Carbon Lamination|
|Best Use:||Skiing||Packing:||Individual Color Box With Transparent Bag, Then Put Into The Master Carton|
|Vents:||16 Ventination Holes||Age Group:||Teenagers And Adults|
One of Most Advanced Ski Helmet with TLC Construction and Double Shell Reinforcement
|Technical Details for Helmet||Finishing||Matt ; Shiny; Raw Material Looking|
1. To choose from the existing graphics
2. To develop per the new design
3. To develop per the sam
|Inner Pad||Washable Antibaterial Pad Density:|
|Strap||Adjustable strap for a perfect fitness|
|Buckle||ITW Patented Buckle|
|RAS System||Rear Patented Adjustable head lock system|
|Strap Divider||Self developed customized divider|
|Helmet Box||1 PCS/ Box|
73CM X 58CM X 35 CM
|Packaging Type||1 PCS/ PP or PE bag with helmet box, 12 PCS/ Carton|
1. Thermoplastic Laminated Carbon Fiber: It combines the elasticity of the injection-molded thermoplastic with the rigidity and strength of carbon fiber. It enables to tune the shell for different properties in different areas for optimized performance.
2. In-mould Construction: In-mould construction is a technique that directly fuses the shock absorbing EPS liner with the Polycarbonate shells to create a light weight and strong structure. Only “In-Mould & Injection Technology” may give helmets this level of added lightness and durability.
3. Impact Absorption: The advanced EPS (Expanded Poly Styrene) liner is constructed with variable bridge and channel volume in order to optimize the overall impact protection performance.
4. Direct and Fast Ventilation: Keeps your head cool while Skiing. The number of vents and their configuration varies. The more vents, the better ventilation the skier will feel during skiing.
5. Comfort Pads: Molded comfort pads with soft and comfortable foam wrapped in an anti allergenic, moisture wicking fabric. Quick drying, removable and washable.
6. Perfect Fitness: This model is developed per the ISO/DIS 6220 standard and keeps 90% fitness.
7. Lower ring protection: The co-molded polycarbonate guarantees enhanced mechanical strength in the event of impact. It makes the helmet less susceptible to the abrasions caused by wear and tear.
8. Divider: The lateral divider ensures rapid adjustment of the helmet’s fastening system. Put on the helmet, fasten the buckle and then just move the lateral divider up or down for your personal fit.
Details of Products:
In-House Test Lab
Even though we have considered every necessary elements to enhance the body structure in design, but we still use the professional equipments to inspect every aspects of our product! Our advanced in-house testing lab was built according to EN1078, EN397, EN12492, CPSC, etc. testing requirements. Before our mass production or send it to third-party testing organization, we check the quality ourselves & make sure they are qualified!
1. Silk Screen Printing
2. Vac forming and trimming
4. Water Decal application and painting
5. Inner pad forming