Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Shell:||Double Shell Of Superlight ABS + PC||Main:||Imported High Quality Impact Absoption Material|
|Size Range:||54-58cm; 58-62cm||Ages:||Teenagers And Adults|
|Ventination:||16 Ventilation Holes||Fit System:||Various Options|
|Certificate:||CE||Open Mould:||YES, For OEM|
Matt Green snow and rock ski helmet for winter outdoor sports
- Customized Smart Helmet Shape
- ABS top shell+ PC inmold structure
- ABS plastic ventilation cover
- Top shell could be carbon or PC version
- Customized for different components available
- CE Approved
|Technical Details for Helmet||Graphics||
1. To choose from the existing graphics developed
2. To develop new per the file or samples
Matt or Shiny; Graphics by water decal or UV Dart. etc
|Inner Pad||Washable Antibaterial Pad Density:|
|Strap||Adjustable strap for a perfect fitness|
|Buckle||ITW Patented Buckle|
|Ear Pad||Removable or Customized|
|Strap Divider||Self developed customized divider|
|Helmet Box||1 PCS/ Box|
73CM X 58CM X 35 CM
|Packaging Type||1 PCS/ PP or PE bag with helmet box, 12 PCS/ Carton|
More information for this EN1077 certified ski helmet :
>IN-MOLD CONSTRUCTION: In-mould construction is a technique that directly fuses the shock absorbing EPS liner with the Polycarbonate shells to create a light weight and strong structure. Only “In-Mould & Injection Technology” may give helmets this level of added lightness and durability.
>ABS SUPERLIGHT TOP SHELL: The injection molded ABS thermoplastic shell, it is superlight and impact through its special rubber thoughened construction. The shell is molded with extreme precision to offer the best performance to weight ratio.
>DIRECT & FAST VENTILATION: Keeps your head cool while riding. The number of vents and their configuration varies. The more vents, the cooler the rider will feel.
>3 SIZE ADJUST: Makes the helmet easily adjustable.The innovative and exclusive Power Fit system provides a firm and comfortable fit and prevents the helmet from rolling on your head. Adjustable in both reach and height.
>PERFECT FITNESS: This model is developed per the ISO/DIS 6220 standard and keeps 90% fitness.
>COMFORT: The removable and washable padding is made from one piece of anti-bacterial “fire dry” fabric with adding featuring a 3D open cell structure and ensures maximum comfort and gives away sweat fast.
International Safety Certificate and Quality Standard for Helmets:
how much do you know about each standard?
All of our helmets must be tested and certified before it could be passed into mass production. And for different function and type of helmets, the standard is definitely not the same. Good knowledge and understanding of each certificate standard is the basis and criterion for any type of helmet development and production. The helmets types certified for our products are mainly are:
TUV / SGS Approved
- EN 1078 Safety Standard of Helmets for Pedal cyclists and for users of skateboards and roller skates
- EN 1077 Safety Standard of Helmets for Alpine Skiers and Snowboarders
- EN 1385 Safety Standard Helmets for Canoeing and Watersports
- U.S. CPSC Safety Standard of Bicycle Helmets for Persons Age 5 and Older
- ASTM F2040 Safety Standard of Helmets for Recreational Snow Sports
- ASTM F1492 Safety Standard of Helmets for Skateboarding and Roller Skating
- DOT Safety Standard of Helmets for Motorcycling
Welcome all our clients and partners to visit us to see our R&D center and factory facilities. A large selection of helmets for a wide range of sports is presented in our show room, all at very attractive design. We will be very pleased to help you with your helmets need if you can’t find what you are looking for or you don’t know how to develop it.