Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Color:||Black Carbon Fiber PC||Graphic:||Existing Ones Or Customized Per The Design|
|Finishing:||Matt Or Shiny||Construction:||Inmould PC & Carbon Lamination Piece|
|Best Use:||Skiing||Padding:||Velvet + Foam Pad|
|Ear Pad:||Comfortable And Removable||Age Group:||Teenagers And Adults|
|Goggle Retainer:||Available; Silicone||Open Mould:||YES|
TLC Construction and Double Shell Reinforcement Ski Helmet for Best Performance
|Technical Details for Helmet||Material||EPS (Expanded Polystyrene) + Double Shell of Laminated Carbon Fiber Shell on top + PC Middle Hard Shell reinforcement|
|Inner Pad||Washable Antibaterial Pad Density:|
|Strap||Adjustable strap for a perfect fitness|
|Buckle||ITW Patented Buckle|
|RAS System||Rear Patented Adjustable head lock system|
|Strap Divider||Self developed customized divider|
|Helmet Box||1 PCS/ Box|
73CM X 58CM X 35 CM
|Packaging Type||1 PCS/ PP or PE bag with helmet box, 12 PCS/ Carton|
1. Thermoplastic Laminated Carbon Fiber: It combines the elasticity of the injection-molded thermoplastic with the rigidity and strength of carbon fiber. It enables to tune the shell for different properties in different areas for optimized performance.
2. In-mould Construction: In-mould construction is a technique that directly fuses the shock absorbing EPS liner with the Polycarbonate shells to create a light weight and strong structure. Only “In-Mould & Injection Technology” may give helmets this level of added lightness and durability.
3. Impact Absorption: The advanced EPS (Expanded Poly Styrene) liner is constructed with variable bridge and channel volume in order to optimize the overall impact protection performance.
4. Direct and Fast Ventilation: Keeps your head cool while Skiing. The number of vents and their configuration varies. The more vents, the better ventilation the skier will feel during skiing.
5. Comfort Pads: Molded comfort pads with soft and comfortable foam wrapped in an anti allergenic, moisture wicking fabric. Quick drying, removable and washable.
6. Certificate: This model has been certified at the anthorized certificate organization for CE Standard
Details of Products:
We also accept OEM orders for all our helmets production lines, including client’s logos, labels and packaging. With many years’ exploration and development in this industry, we are completely sure to meet your every requirement:
1. customized helmet design per your prototype, drawing or 3D file.
2. customized size & colors & graphics.
3. customized customer logo
4. customized padding pattern
5. customized plastic parts
6. customized webbing sets
7. customized hang tag, manual, PE bag, fabric bag.
8. customized color box and master carton packaging.
In-House Test Lab
Even though we have considered every necessary elements to enhance the body structure in design, but we still use the professional equipments to inspect every aspects of our product! Our advanced in-house testing lab was built according to EN1078, EN397, EN12492, CPSC, etc. testing requirements. Before our mass production or send it to third-party testing organization, we check the quality ourselves & make sure they are qualified!