Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Color:||Light Purple Rainbow||Finishing:||Matt Or Shiny|
|Graphics:||Existing Graphics Or Customized||Padding:||Velvet + Foam Pad|
|Goggle:||Available; Silicone||Packaging:||Per The Request Or Standard Packaging|
PC + EPS In Mould helmet for Ski and Snowbaroders; Two Sizes Available; Matt or Shiny Finishing Available
|Model No.||J 19|
|Inner material:||Hight Density EPS(expanded polystyrene)|
|External material:||PC shell|
|Certification:||Certified by EN1077 certificated Reliable|
|Head Circumference||S(52-56cm); L(58-62cm)|
|MOQ of OEM req||200 PCS|
|Sample Time||3-7 days|
|Bulk lead time||Within 35 days after samples confirmed and deposit received|
1. PP bag, PE bag, Blister card, color box and custom-design is welcomed.
|Payment terms||L/C,T/T,paypal,Western Union|
|Main markets||Europe, America, Canada|
1. Full sets of Testing Certificate
1. In-mould Construction: In-mould construction is a technique that directly fuses the shock absorbing EPS liner with the Polycarbonate shells to create a light weight and strong structure. Only “In-Mould & Injection Technology” may give helmets this level of added lightness and durability.
2. Impact Absorption: The advanced EPS (Expanded Poly Styrene) liner is constructed with variable bridge and channel volume in order to optimize the overall impact protection performance.
3. Direct and Fast Ventilation: Keeps your head cool while Skiing. The number of vents and their configuration varies. The more vents, the better ventilation the skier will feel during skiing.
4. Comfort Pads: Molded comfort pads with soft and comfortable foam wrapped in an anti allergenic, moisture wicking fabric. Quick drying, removable and washable.
5. Certificate: This model has been certified at the anthorized certificate organization for CE Standard
6. Direct and Fast Ventilation: Keeps your head cool while riding. The number of vents and their configuration varies. The more vents, the cooler the rider will feel.
7. Lower ring protection: The co-molded polycarbonate guarantees enhanced mechanical strength in the event of impact. It makes the helmet less susceptible to the abrasions caused by wear and tear.
8. Divider: The lateral divider ensures rapid adjustment of the helmet’s fastening system. Put on the helmet, fasten the buckle and then just move the lateral divider up or down for your personal fit.
Details of Products:
Fitting The Helmet:
1. Putting on the helmet: Align the front rim of the helmet above your eyebrows. Hold the straps on both sides and roll the helmet over the back of your head. Make sure the front is low against the forehead;
otherwise no size or model will fit or protect you correctly. There should be minimal or no gapbetween the helmet and your eyebrows. Once the helmet is on, the next step is to check for comfort and gaps. The
comfort padding should be flush against the forehead with no large gaps. The back of the helmet should not cover the nape of the neck. Make sure the helmet is positioned all the way down on the head.
2. Fit test: Gently roll or lift the helmet off your head. If the skin on your forehead moves slightly, you have a good fit.
NOTE:For some wearers the helmet may not fit due to the difference between the shape of the helmet and the shape of your head. If so, you may have to try different models to find the right one for you.
High Quality EPS Material
All the EPS materials are imported from America and are raw used in production with high quality, all can pass through European SVHC as well as the United States’ CA65 chemical requirements, and can reach non-toxic, 7 p environmental protection requirements. If the material of EPS foam is produced by the used material or renovation material, its function to absorb impact will be greatly weakened, and we may tell the difference between those two from the appearance of the molded part.Only the used material will bring about the EPS beads without fully injected.
Welcome all our clients and partners to visit us to see our R&D center and factory facilities. A large selection of helmets for a wide range of sports is presented in our show room, all at very attractive design. We will be very pleased to help you with your helmets need if you can’t find what you are looking for or you don’t know how to develop it.